Eggless Banana Strawberry Muffins (Cup cakes)
Well, I’m so happy that my Christmas baking has rung the bell and while the raisins are still soaking, I’m up with super fluffy, soft, Banana Strawberry Muffins. These two fruits really work well together and we’re family crazy for this combination in any form. Also, being true Vegan, my bakings are all without any egg and I’m sure this eggless Banana Strawberry Muffins recipe will get you the same fluffy texture and the oozing strawberry heavenly taste. The resultant is a perfect afternoon cupcake with coffee which my son and better half relished a lot.
Though, you all know that I’m not a Food Blogger, but the taste and texture of these cup cakes/muffins prompted me to share a small post with my regular readers. You can use the same batter to bake cake as well.
Eggless Banana Strawberry Muffins Recipe :
Ingredients for 12 regular sized Muffins :
1. White all purpose Flour : 21/2 cup
2. Grounded sugar : 3/4 cup
3. Baking Powder : 2 tea spoon
4.Vanilla essence / Pure Vanilla : 1 teaspoon
5. Ripe Banana : 2 small bananas, mashed and beaten properly
6. Strawberry : one cup, diced into 3-4 pieces
7. Melted Butter (Salty) : 1/2 cup
8. Milk : 1/2-3/4 cup
9. Milk powder : 3 small pouches
10. MilkMaid (optional) – 5 teaspoon
*Little Salt in case you use non salty butter
Method to bake Strawberry Banana Muffins :
Preparation Time : 15-20minutes
Baking Time : 20 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 170-180 degrees C.
Line the muffin pan with paper liners or in case you are not using paper liners then directly line the cups with some oil /butter.
2. Prepare the dry mixture, by adding flour, baking powder, sugar, milk powder into a bowl. Mix them properly after sieving all these ingredients.
3. In other bowl, add mashed banana’s, melted butter (cooled to room temperature), vanilla and milk to it. Beat it properly till a fluffy mixture is formed.
4. Now add the strawberries in the dry mixture. Ensure that they are well coated with the dry flour (so that they do not sink at the bottom).
5. Add the wet ingredients in the dry one and stir little till both get mixed. Do not over stir the batter.
6. Pour the batter equally in 12 cups. Remember, don’t fill the cups till brim, since muffins will rise. Fill them a little more than half to allow the space to rise.
7. Put them into the oven/OTG and allow them to bake for 20 min.
8. They get baked in 20 minutes. Do check with the tester, if it comes down clean, pull the muffins out of the oven.
Allow them to cool for 5 minutes and relish them with coffee.
How did it go? Aren’t these Strawberry banana Muffin’s tempting for a Christmas party? What have you guys planned to bake for Christmas festivities?