“A house is made of bricks and beams; a home is made of love and dreams!”
At the time when we were growing up, my mom once shared with me the difference between a house and a home. Then, to a teenage mind, it was just a synonym. But as life progressed and made me a mama, I realized the deep meaning and emotions a “home” carried. Indeed, while the house is made up of bricks, stones, marbles, wood, a family in love with each other makes that lifeless structure full of life.
It is all a matter of love, emotions, happiness, and bonding of the family that a big house can be a happy home, a home nurtured with love!
It is not how big the house is, it is how happy the home is.
But as I cuddled up to my little bundle of joy, I realized that there are many things that fill my home with happiness. While to me the interiors, decor, furniture and the greens give me peace, to my better half, his appliances, beloved TV, add up to the list. And the little one is always up with his new toys. The choices are varied, but then when we club all of them, a brick and mortar house looks like a beautiful home, wherein happy souls reside and have fun for the most part of their life.
With years, the trend changes and so does the mind, it starts knocking and the heart keeps on honking. This house needs some change, new colourful furniture to make the room lively. A better wooden dining table and sofa for the living room seems a must, as the family grows. We wish to make our house a better place to live in with the chic trends available. But, the budget starts howling, and we end up pushing our “new” desires deep inside our heart and minds.
RentoMojo comes to the rescue!
At times in the dreams and most of the times in the discussions, the budget and “new desires” seem never to gel with each other. And when you come across this new dilemma, RentoMojo comes to your rescue. Do you think of swapping your sofa for the new classy piece every 12 months? Well, yes, then RentoMojo helps you achieve that desire as well.
A small concept you should know about – RMI vs EMI:
As they say, “RMI or RentoMojo Monthly Instalments are the lease payments that you give monthly for usage of the product for a stipulated time frame. It depends on factors like market value of the product, tenure of service and interest charged.”
RMI stands within our budget and comes across as a cheaper option compared to EMI and you get many other benefits along as well.
Benefits of RentoMojo: STOP buying, START Renting, NOW!!
- Cost: Renting out helps you seal a deal in a cost-efficient way! You end up shelling out much lower money compared to what you would have while buying new stuff.
- Own the Product option: If during the rent tenure, you feel like owing the product (min tenure – 12 months), you’re open to giving it a permanent label for your home.
- Monthly Instalments: Forget getting burdened by paying all that hefty amount in one go. RentoMojo easily helps you with its RMI (RentoMojo Monthly Instalment)
- Free Transfer: Oh, what better for us! We’re a traveling family and shift every 2-3 years. Now the hassle of shifting that sofa/furniture is on RentoMojo, that too for free (in cities they are present).
- Say hello to new Trends: Yes, every 12 months, you can easily swap the products and have a new one. Enjoy the glory of “new decor”, new sofa, furniture, appliances and many options, every year now!
- Free Maintenance: Yeah, this is also for you! They take care of minor wear and tear that you will face while using the products
How does that sound? Truly exciting to me! My heart and mind can now connect with each other and now rent an amazing Sofa within a budget! Browse the webpage of RentoMojo and decide for yourself!
So, it’s quoted rightly that “It takes hands to build a house but only hearts can build a home!” And happy hearts seal the deal in the budget and starts here!