Looking for Fertility Treatment in India?
So the story began for my bestie, my childhood friend. Married at quite a young age of 22years, she pursued higher degrees after marriage. Kids were never a priority then, as the couple planned to nurture their ambitions. After around 5years of marriage, when they planned for a baby, she was quite disheartened, when their every aware attempt failed for the next 6-8months.
In a fix, she was quick to turn to the gynecologist she confided in and went for a detailed checkup. It turned out to be Endometriosis and low sperm count of her partner. Both reasons triggered detailed Infertility assessments.
“Rounds of treatments for a year continuously bothered her, but yet she was yearning for those two pink lines. The pressure was mounting high, she witnessed herself in stress most of the time”.
Her gynecologist recommended the services of a highly specialized Fertility chain in India. The Right treatment and holistic in-house counseling to de-stress her life helped her achieve the feat. Now, she is in her 7th month, enjoying her most precious pregnancy. This is not just one success story for NOVA IVI Fertility, India’s top fertility chain.
But, It’s an emotional victory for NOVA IVI Fertility, to achieve a milestone of 25,000+ IVF Pregnancies!
Whoa! Doesn’t that call for a celebration? As a mom, I can so very well understand the need for a baby in our life. That desperation of birthing a life, the social pressures, those feelings of feathery touch, ushering happiness as we hear gaga’s and giggles! All of it leaves a women’s heart so tender. And NOVA IVI Fertility is helping thousand’s of such moms across India, to achieve their dreams of cuddling little life forever.
What makes NOVA IVI Fertility so unique and Specialized for Infertility treatments?
1. NOVA IVI Fertility is a partnership of NOVA with IVI, a Spanish reproductive medicine firm, which makes it the most advanced fertility treatment chain (with advanced Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) ) in India.
2. High success rate for IVF Pregnancies. Something to be proud of!
3. The success is attributed to the state-of-art advanced technologies, standard international level protocols and processes, well qualified and experienced doctors, technicians and embryologists.
4. Infertility is quite emotional for couples and the journey to conceive can be a lot stressful. NOVA IVI Fertility understands that and they have trained and qualified counselors as well on the board. They cater to the psycho-social problems faced by the couples. This end to end handholding makes their journey smoother during the treatments.
5. NOVA IVI Fertility’s state-of-the-art labs and facilities are highly advanced and standardized for every minute process being involved in these Infertility treatments.
6. They have quite a transparent pricing, which makes it the most favored fertility clinic in India.
7. NOVA IVI Fertility has 20 clinics Pan India, you just need to tap your nearest clinic.
As cited by NOVA IVI Fertility
“In addition to providing core procedures such as IUI, IVF and andrology services, NIF offers several state-of-the-art technologies such as vitrification for preserving embryos and eggs, embryoscope and ERA to find out the timing of the uteruses capacity to accept embryos. All these procedures significantly improve the chances of pregnancy following IVF and ICSI, even in patients who have had multiple failures previously.”
Come out of the shackles of despair, start your fertility journey with NOVA IVI Fertility experts right here 18001032229.
I got a chance for tête-à-tête with Dr. Parul at NOVA IVI Fertility and I was really honored as she busted so many myths surrounding IVF. Here is your guide to IVF and watch my IGTV videos with Dr.Parul taking on all the doubts wrt IVF.
“If plan A fails, remember that there are 25 more alphabets left, never lose hope.”
The sign of infertility is “Not being able to get pregnant” for a period of time. In most of the cases, the infertility reasons are Ovulation problems, Blockages in Fallopian tubes, Low sperm counts. The treatments of infertility vary basis the real cause of the issue after the couples are examined thoroughly. Let’s have a little sneak-peak into the Infertility treatments, to help you learn better.
For a few minor issues following Fertility treatments can work :
- Antibiotics and medications
- Surgery ( remove extra tissue – as in Endometriosis; widening of the scrotum veins in males)
- Fertility drugs and hormone treatments
In some cases, treatments need to be in the form of ART (assisted reproductive technology), which involves,
- IUI (intrauterine insemination), here the sperms are collected from the partner and is inserted inside the uterus of a woman during the ovulation phase.
- IVF (Invitro fertilization), here the sperms and eggs are collected and fertilized under the lab environment (outside the human body). The fertilized egg, in the form of the embryo, is then implanted in the woman’s uterus.
Since IUI and IVI need collection, storage, and implantation, hence choosing the right clinic with advanced labs, processes, and an experienced doctor is a must.
So, cheer up, holding a baby would no longer be a distant dream. It can soon turn into a beautiful reality! A right clinic, right time and right doctor, would make that possible!
Choose Nova IVI Fertility, welcome your highest chances to get Pregnant!