The Gifting season is here, Christmas is here! A festival to spread joy and happiness, a festival to shower our love, and a festival to have sweet treats for all the loved and needy beings around us. And , I’m really crazy this time, since my son has grown from toddler to preschooler. Yes, he has become more understanding, compassionate and at the same time more demanding for his things. His learnings are in an expansive mode and so, this Christmas, we have planned so many things between us which resonates with fun as well as learning.
And, one part of that planning was a Christmas gift, which we wanted to present him. I was very clear of the type of Christmas Gift I wanted to give to my kid, but the search was longer and it ended at “Orboot”. I’ve got something really interesting for you and your children here. Something which is fun along with immense knowledge about the world to be served in their trays.
What is Orboot?
“Orboot”, is a 10” globe with no boundaries, but a globe with adventure. A globe which helps the budding minds with a new way of learning. A game, a toy with new technology of Augmented Reality built in itself. Feel the technology, learn the world and love the Orboot, this was what I could conclude as my son is truly enjoying his Christmas Gift.
Inside the Orboot Box :
- One 10″ Globe
- A stamp, with airplane embossed
- A fun passport to stamp the places explored
- A guide to help you throughout
Benefits of Orboot:
It was fascinating for my son and at the same time intriguing for me as well. He just loved his surprise and started with rotating and playing with his globe, till the time I downloaded the app to see the magic of Augmented Reality.
“Did you know the culture of Nepal, a small Asian Country? Or Did you ever ponder what do Penguins and Ostriches love to eat? Or did you know what animals are the native of India?”
Well, so many combinations, so many countries and so much exploration. Orboot, is indeed a fun visual directory of the world for kids. Lemme tell you, I was glued to it as well, after all, I didn’t knew so many things in this world:).
1. Identify and know the world with respect to :
- Local Animals
- Local Cultures
2. More than 400 attractions all over the globe
3. Simple handling , just scan the Orboot globe , and you’re ready to fly around the world and enjoy the category you love.
4. Get some really adorable Kids passport and Stamp, for the countries explored by them across the Globe.
How to use Orboot :
- Install the FREE Orboot app from Google Playstore/ Apple App store.
- Allow the complete data to download wrt Orboot app.
- Now, simply scan the Orboot Globe with the device you have installed this app.
- Tap the areas highlighted while scanning, people, monument, animals, where you have targeted and there, you get to know so much about them. You can feed the animals visually, their favorite food.
- And yes, do not forget to stamp up your Orboot passport as you cover up learning new countries.
You are ready to experience the magic of Augmented Reality, from PlayShifu! You are ready to contribute to your kids Cognitive development.
Things to note :
- Ensure that the app is downloaded in a device with good camera and sound clarity.
- Your room should have enough light to scan the globe and highlight the specific categories. Darkness may hinder proper scanning.
- Try to keep your hands static while scanning. Scanning by my son took little longer, since he couldn’t keep his hands static for few seconds out of sheer excitement.
The pictures and graphics of animals, monuments, cultures, their descriptions are really engaging for our growing kids. You can even interact by the way of feeding animals/birds their favourite food and this in turn helps you enhance your knowledge.
I really envy where were all these when we were growing up. Augmented Reality has really great benefits to help kids learn and develop their growing minds. And so does this Orboot, which ensures that kids have not just fun but evolve in their learning processes too.
We totally loved Orboot from PlayShifu and it is worth the penny! How about you? I see that they do have discounts this festive season, grab them up! Get your kids Orboot as a Christmas Gift (available on Amazon & Playshifu Site) and see them explore the world and kicking their grey matters!
*Sponsored, but the views are true, basis our experience!